Please request an application at email@example.com
Sales & Marketing Representatives
Social Media Content Creators
Videographers & Editors
Sales and Marketing Representative:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Produce, write, and narrate programs on the radio.
- Conduct interviews.
- Operate equipment.
- Play music and commercials.
- Answer phone calls.
- Represent station at industry and community functions and events.
- Determine news and information appropriate for broadcast.
- Operate central equipment rack.
- Prepare newscasts and deliver them on-air.
- Write and edit news copy.
- Write and edit introductions and continuity for reports, actualities and other elements inserted within network programming.
- Adjust transmitter power.
- Prepare and/or review public service announcements, underwriting announcements, pre-recorded reports and audio elements, newspapers, and program rundowns.
- Produce program segments.
- Help raise money for programming.
- Hold contests and issue prizes to winners.
- Read news flashes.
- Work with producers and assistants to create timely program content.
- Give weather and traffic conditions.
- Deliver sports scores, stats, statistics, and information about upcoming games.
- Inform public of program sponsors.
- Announce public service information.
- Run broadcasting tests.
- Record commercials.